I am proud to announce that I’ve recently become a co-curator of the Toronto [Startup Digest], joining Will Lam in curating a weekly list of the highest quality tech/startup events in Toronto. [Startup Digest] has spread like wildfire from Silicon Valley to locations around the world and I’m excited to be joining the team.
As a long-standing recipient of the Silicon Valley [Startup Digest], I was always pleased with the quality of events that were mentioned in the curated list emailed once each week. The Toronto [Startup Digest] will maintain this quality and will include and highlight the top tech and entrepreneurship events in the Greater Toronto Area (and Waterloo). We won’t cover all of the events, only the best ones!
Here are 5 things that [Startup Digest] will accomplish:
1. We want to promote the entrepreneurial lifestyle and the culture of DOING, to help change the world into a better place.
2. We want to strengthen the pre-existing entrepreneurial communities no matter how small or large they currently are
3. We want to create stronger bonds between entrepreneurs through relevant events where the startup community physically meets each other.
4. We want to promote the cross-pollination of ideas and people that would not otherwise interact.
5. We want to empower the leaders in these startup communities and give them the tools and inspiration to create a huge difference.
If you would like to subscribe to the weekly [Startup Digest], please register online.
Otherwise, if you are running an event in Toronto (GTA) or Waterloo, please leave the details in a comment below, email me or contact me on twitter. If the event is targeting rock stars, it’ll get on the list!